What is in an apprenticeship agreement?
In you apprenticeship agreement you will find details on employment arrangements, expected working conditions and also information about the apprenticeship programme you’re enrolled on.
This document will be provided to both yourself and your employer.
An apprenticeship agreement contains the following information about your apprenticeship programme:
- A commitment statement
- Type of employment and the length of time you’ll be training
- The skill, trade or occupation the apprenticeship is being training under
- Your job role specification
- The amount of hours spent in off the job training
- Expected working conditions
- Your rate of pay
- Additional information from your training provider