Terms and conditions: win £250 by registering interest in the new nursery managers apprenticeship
1. The promoter of this competition is Realise Learning & Employment, whose registered office is at 12 Europa View, Sheffield Business Park, Sheffield, S9 1XH.
2. The competition is open to individuals aged 18 years or over, except employees of Realise Learning & Employment and their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
3. By entering this competition, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. The competition will run from Friday 30th June 2023 to Friday 7th July 2023. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
5. To enter the competition, individuals must complete the registration form for information about the new nursery managers apprenticeship, providing accurate and valid company details.
6. Everyone who completes the registration form and provides their company details will be eligible for entry into the prize draw.
7. There will be one prize of £250, which will be awarded to the winner selected randomly from all eligible entries received.
8. The winner will be selected by an automated, random draw conducted by a computer program.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the prize draw date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner.
10. The prize will be paid to the winner via voucher or paid credit within 7 days of the winner claiming the prize.
11. The prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
12. Realise Learning & Employment reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond the company’s control.
14. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material related to this competition. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any social media platform used for promotion.
16. By entering this competition, participants release any and all social media platforms from any liability associated with this competition.
17. The decision of Realise Learning & Employment regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom (UK) and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.